The American deadline for filing income tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) expires at midnight today, and I thought it would be a good for Americans to see where their hard-earned money is going.
Into a black hole of debt repayments, so it seems. America is drowning in its national debt, and you can thank none other than the hippest gangsta (tru dat) that’s ever lived in the White House – Barack “Show Me The Money” Obama. I’m not going to pull any punches here – how this man has not been arrested, tried for high treason and executed by firing squad is beyond me. Too much you say? Over the top?
A video has surfaced from 1995 from the vault of Cambridge Public Library, where a young, pre-politician Barack Obama was invited to discuss and read from his then-recently-released book Dreams from My Father. Speaking to the crowd, Obama revealed that a “Frank”, mentioned 23 times as having mentored or “schooled” him on how to “get used to white racism”, was Frank Marshall Davis.
Davis carried membership card #47544 of the Communist Party USA. According to a Breitbart report, he was also on the federal government’s Security Index during the Cold War era for his extreme politics. The report explains that because Davis was on that list, he would have been “immediately arrested” by the FBI if war broke out between the Soviet Union and America. Davis’ very large 600-page FBI file includes reports that he had been observed repeatedly photographing Hawaiian shorelines and beachfronts with a telescopic lens. There was (and remains) suspicion that he might have been doing so for foreign intelligence—that is, Soviet intelligence.
Davis edited and wrote for Communist Party-line publications, and in both cities, Barack lived there at one time as well, and may have read the publications some of Davis’ work, such as in the:
Chicago Star – had a goal to “promote a policy of cooperation and unity between Russia and the United States.” Contributors to the Star were discovered to be secret agents to Stalin’s Soviet Union. The paper folded in 1948.
- Honolulu Record – In 1948, Koji Ariyoshi, a social activist, started this labor-focused newspaper. Davis moved the column from the defunct Chicago Star here in 1949.
The American Spectator summarised his life in an October 2012 feature article:
He favored Yalta and Red Army takeovers of Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and Central and Eastern Europe. He urged America to dump the “fascist” Chiang Kaishek in support of Mao’s Red forces. He wanted Communist takeovers in Korea and Vietnam. He was adamantly, angrily anti-NATO, anti–Marshall Plan, anti–Truman Doctrine. He argued that the U.S. under President Harry Truman—whom he portrayed as a fascist, racist, and imperialist—and under secretaries of state George Marshall and Dean Acheson, was handing West Germany back to the Nazis, while Stalin was pursuing “democracy” in East Germany and throughout the Communist Bloc. He portrayed America’s leaders as “aching for an excuse to launch a nuclear nightmare of mass murder and extermination” against the Soviets and the Chinese— as eager to end all civilization.
Let me reiterate again – the President of the United States of America was personally mentored and “schooled” (Obama’s own words) as a young man by a COMMUNIST. Was it just a phase? Nope – Obama’s own book “Dreams From My Father” stated:
To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist Professors and the structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets….We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.
As he began community organising work in Chicago in his young career, a 2006 video has surfaced with now-Senator Obama endorsing socialist Bernie Sanders for Senate. He chose Sanders even over the Democratic candidate. Sanders later won.
Bankrupting America – WHO FOR?
Knowing what I have just mentioned above, consider the financial facts we face today:
- On December 31, 2008, as America passed its 232nd birthday and Barack Obama was elected President, the national debt stood at a cumulative $6.369 trillion. Under President George W. Bush, it had grown by $3 trillion – and the left howled in fury. That’s a lot you say. Terrible. Horrific. Yes, it is. But it took 232 years and 43 Presidents, having struggled against life-changing, world-altering events like the American Revolution, the War of 1812, the Civil War, World War I, the Great Depression, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the first Gulf War and now wars in Afghanistan and Iran that are still not over after 13 years, as well as the 2007-2008 global financial crisis, to get there Big time stuff.
- Yet on March 6, 2015, the debt held by the public had silently slipped past $18 trillion, an additional $11.631 trillion since Obama took office 7 years ago. As America’s 44th President, Barack “Benedict Arnold” Obama somehow singularly managed in 7 years to nearly TRIPLE the debt that took the previous 43 Presidents 232 years to build before him, and it continues to grow by $3+ billion per day since the day he started in office. Who knows where it will finally end by the time of his departure.
Go back to the list of national and international events that America has suffered through again. Read it slowly and get a sense of the gravity of each event, and what it must have cost America financially:The American Revolution
The War of 1812
The Civil War
World War I
The Great Depression
World War II
The Korean War
The Cold War
The Vietnam War
The first Gulf War
The 13+-year of wars in Afghanistan and Iran
The 2007-2008 global financial crisis
Again, Barack Hussein Obama has added THREE TIMES MORE to the national debt than all 43 Presidents put together (dealing with all of these events) did over a 230+ year period.
And what did he spend it on – – “Obamacare?” Seriously people, America fought 10 wars and still spent less than this bozo did on a health care insurance program for the less fortunate – a program incidentally which actually initially disqualified nearly 5 million uninsured Americans because they are too poor for Obamacare.
Under President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Americans went into about debt of about $220 billion by the end of 1945 (about $2.9 trillion in 2015 dollars) to successfully stave off the Great Depression, then a massive global conflict fighting the Third Reich and the Japanese Empire on two fronts in World War II. Then America led the charge to rebuild the Europe destroyed by war.
Somehow, someway, this unmitigated JACKASS has spent nearly 4 times that much now on a health insurance program that MILLIONS of people in America aren’t even qualified for – when those very people were the bloody REASON for the program in the first place. Am I on Candid Camera?
Why aren’t Americans rioting? Why aren’t they burning his image in effigy? Why isn’t that jackass in JAIL? How are they so complacent that they don’t seem to even give a rat’s ass about this?
His health care program that bankrupted the country even has his own NAME on it. “You want to call it Obamacare — that’s okay, because I do care,” Obama said at a 2012 fundraiser.
Oh BARF. How benevolent his dictatorship has been, and he does “care” alright:
- Obamacares about radical fundamentalist Islamic states more than America’s only real friend in the Middle East, Israel.
- Obamacares about continuing to fund the slaughter – sorry, the “termination of pregnancies” – of 1 million American citizens every year.
- Obamacares about his Marxist, socialist, Communist buddies and beliefs so much he has ensured the total military weakening and financial bankrupting of America, in favor of his communist comrades in China and/or Russia, who could easily sweep into the U.S. anytime.
Maybe that’s why China’s in such a hurry to build those 6 aircraft carriers by 2020, Strike America while the iron’s hot (and while she’s also BROKE)? There could not be a bigger national security issue today than the national debt.
The bigger unanswered question in my mind: “Is Barack Obama doing this on purpose?” As a socialist/Marxist agitator, with influences from card-carrying Communists about the evils of American capitalism and imperialism, is it possible he could have intentionally done this in order to severely weaken America, and either prepare her for invasion, or make her so weak, she can no longer be the world’s police force anymore?
This would mean that runaway dictatorships like Russia and China, increasing their arms budgets so dramatically in the last decade (and with so little justification of late for doing so) would have no one to stop their plans for imperialistic expansion. Sounds like Japan in December 1941.
In 2014, the Chinese government released its official defence spending at 808.23 billion yuan ($131.57 billion), an increase from the previous year of 12.2%. They have announced a further 10% increase this year 2015. This makes China’s military budget the second-largest in the world behind the US.
Or even worse, what if their plans were to attack America some day….separately or (God forbid) together? China is being accused just this week of stealing possibly millions of data files of US. government workers. What on earth would they want that information for?
This story isn’t over – it may not really have even started yet.